Getting Connected to Wireless at Memorial
Step 1. Which wireless network should I join?
The @Memorial wireless network.
As a Memorial student, faculty or staff member, you'll need your MUN Login account credentials to access @Memorial. New students must create a MUN Login account before accessing @Memorial.
If you already have an account and haven't changed your MUN Login password since May 11, 2016, you will need to do so before accessing @Memorial. To change your MUN Login password, visit MUN Login. Log in with your current password, then create a new one.
Step 2. How do I connect to @Memorial?
Follow these instructions for all your mobile devices:
- Go to your wireless settings;
- Select the @Memorial network;
- Enter your MUN Login credentials, if prompted;
- Accept the security certificate, if prompted;
- Forget the fac or stu wireless networks, if you have been previously connected to them.
How to forget wireless network guides
Quick Connect guides
If your Windows laptop is not connected to the Memorial Domain, please consult your local IT support person for assistance in using these guides to set up your laptop to connect to @Memorial.