Information Technology Services is dedicated to providing high quality e-mail services for the university community.
How To Get an E-mail Account :
Follow these steps to obtain an e-mail account.
How to Access E-mail :
- MUNmail - MUNmail can be accessed through the web, on your favorite mobile device, or through an email client. For access and device setup instructions please visit http://www.mun.ca/cc/munmail/.
- Webmail - this easy-to-use email interface allows access to e-mail from anywhere there is Internet access.
- Exchange - Groupware service providing access to email, shared calendaring, tasks, group directories and other functions.
E-mail Features and Functions :
- E-mail Delivery Protocols - client e-mail packages connect to a mail server and allow users to transfer e-mail to their personal computer from their ITS account.
- Authenticating SMTP - how-to-setup guides for a variety of different email clients.
- Distribution Mailing Lists - allow for frequent communication and updates between a multitude of subscribed users.
- Vacation Auto Response E-mail - users can program an automatic email response when they are out of the office.
- Filtering SPAM - tips and procedures to eliminate undesirable e-mails.
- Checking Mail Quota using ITS Exchange and Webmail
Additional E-mail Information :
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the Service Desk via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (709) 864-4595.