Computing and Communications MUNmail, is an alternative to Memorial’s legacy student Webmail.
MUNmail will provide you with all of the services you currently enjoy with other email providers, including a suite of Google products that will enable you to better communicate, share, and collaborate.
What will I get?
- A Memorial branded interface, without advertising.
- Your same email address as before, and all of your existing messages if you already use Webmail.
- Lots (and lots) of email storage. No more worries about having to delete mail.
- Google Calendar to schedule meetings, create events, and share calendars with others.
- Google Docs to create and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations online.
- Instant messaging from right within your inbox and free voice and video calls.
- Easy access to your information from anywhere with an Internet connection, including flexibility for your Smart phone and other mobile devices.
I already use Webmail. How do I switch to MUNmail?
The process is easy. You will simply log into the MUN's portal, my.mun.ca, and browse to the MUNmail tab to start your transition. Check out a complete step-by-step walk-through or watch the MUNmail video:
Where do I go for Help?
For other information and resources, please browse this site or contact us with any questions.
News and Updates
- April 09, 2013: MUNmail opt-in, more than 19,000
- July 26, 2012: MUNmail opt-ins have topped 13,000!
- May 2, 2012: 9500 students are using MUNmail!
- April 5, 2012: Almost 7000 students have made the switch to MUNmail!
- March 23, 2012: Over 4000 students have made the switch to MUNmail! Opting in is quick and easy, watch the MUNmail video above to see how easy it is, and join them today!
- March 6, 2012: On the Ides of March (March 15), all students will have the opportunity to opt-in to MUNmail!
- March 1, 2012: Since Memorial introduced MUNmail to students in the faculties of Business and Engineering, 1300+ students have made the switch to this exciting new service.
- February 14, 2012: The option to migrate to MUNmail will be available to the Faculties of Business and Engineering starting today. For instructions on how to opt-in, click here. Stay tuned for further communications and details on when MUNmail will be available to you.