Transition from high school

The Academic Advising Centre at the St. John's campus in co-operation with the Office of the Registrar at Sir Wilfred Grenfell College operates an extensive support system to help you make a smooth transition from high school to university studies. An important part of this support system is an individual advising session with a faculty member or academic adviser for those Level III students who plan to attend university. The adviser will help you choose appropriate courses for the fall semester. The advising session with a faculty member or academic adviser takes place in April or May of your Level III year. As well, a faculty adviser is assigned to each first-year student. Your adviser can help you with any concerns throughout your first year of university.

<Return to Part I - Table of Contents>