Unable to register for a course?
If it was not possible to be added to a course, you will see an explanation. Common reasons include:
- prerequisite or co-requisite not met. Check the course description. You may need to register for Science 1807 before being able to register for a science course with a laboratory; the MPT before registering for a math course; or your math course before your physics course.
- time conflict with another course
- course is reserved for students in a particular program
- course is at maximum capacity
- laboratory section required. If you are registering for a course that has a laboratory, check to see if the lecture and laboratory need to be selected separately.
Read these explanations carefully. You may be able to take further action as indicated in the pull-down list next to the explanation. For example, if it is possible to wait list for a course, further action is required.