Welcome to Memorial! This Guide contains important information to help you get ready for your first semester. You are encouraged to review the To Do List below to ensure you are ready to register for your courses. Registration will begin in July. If you have any questions after reviewing the information in this Guide please contact us.
Set up MUN Login, @mun.ca, and Self Service
- MUN Login provides access to MUN email, Self Service, Online Learning, my.mun.ca and MyMUNLife www.mun.ca/student-setup
Register for recommended courses
- While logged in to my.mun.ca, select “Students” at the top.
- Click on “Launch Memorial Self-Service”.
- Select “Registration” and view registration time (the earliest you can register).
- Look up course offerings and create a potential schedule late June/early July.
- Be ready to add courses at your registration time mid-July.
Math and Calculus Placement Tests (MPT & CPT)
- NL students of Math 3208 register in April to write the CPT in June www.mun.ca/math/cpt
- Information on the MPT is available at www.mun.ca/math/mpt.
- Students are encouraged to take a recognized standardized test in home province where possible.
Start Academic Integrity course
- In the my.mun.ca “Students” tab, select Online Learning “Course Login”.
- Select the course INTG 100A/B (Academic Integrity).
- Start part A as early as July (after registering for courses).
Don’t forget to: