The Academic Advising Centre (AAC) serves prospective, first-year and undeclared students, as well as students transitioning between academic programs. Working closely with multiple academic and administrative units, the AAC promotes and supports student success by helping you navigate your university journey.
Our academic advisors can:
- help you understand degree requirements, university policies and academic procedures
- assist you in to making an informed decision when selecting a major or/and a minor, and
- answer your academic questions and concerns, or connect you with the right unit/person.
The AAC provides:
- individualized academic advice by appointment and drop-in service
- timely newsletters before arrival, during first year, and beyond first year
- key first-year program information in the Guide to First Year
- various program information sessions each semester, and
- timely resources for guidance counsellors and departmental advisors.
Visit the AAC in the Science Building, SN-4053 when you need academic advice.