Bachelor of Nursing (three-year accelerated option)
The three-year accelerated option is pending final approval for September 2019 and will replace the fast-track option.
The accelerated option is available for students who have completed at least a full two-years (a minimum of 20 courses) of a university undergraduate program.
This three-year option runs over eight consecutive semesters.
Applicants to the three-year accelerated option, must meet the following requirements to be considered for admission:
A. Required courses:
- Biology 2201 and 3201, or their equivalents
- Chemistry 3202, or equivalent
- Math 3200 or 3201, or equivalent
B. A minimum of 60 credit hours at the university level, which must include the following courses:
- Six credit hours in English with a Critical Reading and Writing designation
- Three credit hours in sociology, anthropology or archaeology
- Psychology 1000, or equivalent
C. A minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
D. A minimum of 12 credit hours per semester in two of the last six semesters completed at the university level.
To apply for admission into the three-year accelerated option, indicate bachelor of nursing (collaborative) in the appropriate place on the undergraduate application for admission and select the accelerated option from the drop-down menu.