Masks are strongly encouraged while in the QEII Library (including The Commons) and the Rotunda.
Welcome to The Commons!
We are the student computing and collaboration hub on Memorial University's St. John's campus, located on the main floor of the Queen Elizabeth II Library. We provide students with the technical access and support they will need to succeed academically.
Some of our services include:
- computing, printing (B&W and colour), scanning, and photocopying access
- software access (Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud)
- technical assistance and troubleshooting
- poster printing
- multimedia equipment lending
- mini green screen studio
- software tutorials and workshops
- 3D printing and VR access
- Writing Centre tutors
We have three service points in the QEII Library:
- the Computing Support Desk
- the Digital Media Centre
- the Makerspace
We also have two additional spaces on the St. John's campus: