Career & Graduate School Fair
College of the North Atlantic and Memorial University have partnered to host the 2020 Career and Graduate School Fair.
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the 2020 Fair will be in a virtual format. Being virtual this year will help to ensure important connections are made among employers, students, and alumni while also supporting public health and safety. We look forward to sharing more information as it is available!
There will be employers from many sectors, so arriving with an updated and professional resume would benefit your experience. All career paths are different; the Career & Graduate School Fair hosts a number of employers and graduate programs to better inform students about career options.
Who should attend?
Memorial University and College of the North Atlantic current students in all faculties, potential grad students, upcoming graduates and alumni.
Why should you attend?
- Network with staff from a wide range of industries.
- Seek out current full-time or co-op employment prospects.
- Learn more about various organizations operations and cultures.
- Improve your chances of securing a work-term, internship or full-time position.
- Assess different career paths.
- Find out requirements to obtain jobs of interest.
- Connect with other educational institutions regarding post-graduate programs.
Polish up your resume and dress for success! Your future is waiting, come and get it.
If you need help with your resume, attend one of our drop-in clinics.