Career & Graduate School Fair
College of the North Atlantic and Memorial University have partnered to host the 2018 Career and Graduate School Fair.
Excitement is growing as we prepare to launch our most successful fair yet!
Date: Sept. 26, 2018
Location: The Fieldhouse, Memorial University, St. John's campus
Time: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Students and alumni do not need to register for this event. Please bring your identification or your student number. There will be employers from many sectors, so arriving with an updated and professional resume would benefit your experience. All career paths are different; the Career & Graduate School Fair hosts a number of employers and graduate programs to better inform students about career options. To consult the list of exhibitors, visit this page.
Are you considering attending grad school next year?
Attend the Grad Expo: a one-stop resource centre for students looking to explore higher education opportunitites.
Who should attend?
Memorial University and College of the North Atlantic current students in all faculties, potential grad students, upcoming graduates and alumni.
Why should you attend?
- Network with staff from a wide range of industries.
- Seek out current full-time or co-op employment prospects.
- Learn more about various organizations operations and cultures.
- Improve your chances of securing a work-term, internship or full-time position.
- Assess different career paths.
- Find out requirements to obtain jobs of interest.
- One-stop Grad Expo.
- Connect with other educational institutions regarding post-graduate programs.
- Complimentary LinkedIn headshots.
Polish up your resume and dress for success! Your future is waiting, come and get it.
If you need help with your resume, attend one of our drop-in clinics.
The 2018 Career & Graduate School Fair Floor Plan.