Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding LDW
1. What is the schedule for LDW?
The LDW schedule is still in development. It will be available online in April for your reference.
2. Where will I be staying overnight?
We will be staying in residence. This is directly on campus and requires no transportation to the event. In fact, you don't even need to go outside!
3. Can I leave LDW early?
All participants are asked to stay on campus for the duration of the event. If you need to leave early, your parents must sign and submit the consent form sent in the original package. If you do not have this form, please contact email@example.com.
4. How can my parents contact the coordinators during the event?
Contact information for staff will be sent to you via e-mail (for privacy reasons). They can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Answers front desk at (709) 864-7461.
5. Where do I get dropped off/picked up?
Drop-off and Pick-up are at the University Centre (UC). See the map below.
6. What should I bring?
• Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, shampoo, soap, etc.)
• Water bottle (Filtered filling stations are available across campus. Bottled water will not be provided)
• Clothes for two days
• Snacks (peanut-free please!)
• Money - in case you want to purchase food outside of what is provided.
7. Is there a cost to attend LDW?
No, there is no cost to attend LDW.
8. I have a food restriction/require special accommodations. What should I do?
If you have a dietary restriction and/or require a special accommodation and have not indicated on your registration form, please contact the coordinators asap to let them know at email@example.com.
9. I've registered, but I'm no longer able to attend. What should I do?
If you are no longer able to attend, let the coordinators know as soon as possible by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org