Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ)
Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) 2019 job postings will be posted online through my.mun from Friday, May 17 at 5 p.m. - Friday, May 24 at 12 noon.
CSJ provides funding to help employers create summer job opportunities for students. It is designed to focus on local priorities while helping both students and their communities.
Canada Summer Jobs:
- provides work experiences for students
- supports organizations, including those that provide important community services; and
- recognizes that local circumstances, community needs and priorities vary widely
CSJ provides funding to not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer employees to create summer job opportunities for young people aged 15 to 30 years of age.
The CSJ initiative supports the creation of work experiences for students through the provision of a wage subsidy to employers.
- CSJ Call for Proposals 2019
- CSJ Registration Form 2019
- Health and Safety Brochure
- Employer and Employee Declaration Form
For more information about CSJ, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.