Case Study Questions
GRIP uses Desire2Learn, a Web-based course tools software, to deliver the case study questions, provide feedback, and record your score. Please note the following important information about the case study questions and Desire2Learn:
- Only registered users have access to the case study questions. After your registration for GRAD 9991 has been processed, you must follow the instructions and log onto your Desire2Learn account before you can proceed with answering the questions.
- GRIP uses the Quiz feature of Desire2Learn to deliver the case study questions.
- Although your responses to the case study questions are scored and recorded, there is no "pass" or "fail". You will receive a transcript entry as long as you complete the programme.
- Complete all questions for each case study. Questions that remain unanswered will receive zero (0) points.
- Once you have completed the case study questions for all of the integrity topics, follow the instructions for printing out your score sheet.