The highly trained and experienced technologists in Computer Support provide a wide range of services and advice to the university community
- Custom computer assemblies, repairs, upgrades, and system design.
- Technical consultation for computer related projects.
- Authorized service provider for TOSHIBA and APPLE computers.
- A+ certified technologists
- Repairing of computer equipment, including laser printers, 3D printers, UPS power supplies, computer monitors, scanning devices, hard drives, optical drives, and more.
- Data recovery and backup from hard drives, USB flash drives, etc.
- Hard drive destruction, sanitizing, and cloning
the staff in Computer & Data Communications also provide telephone support for hardware problems. A pickup and delivery service is available to the university community when on-site work is not feasible. Payment may be made via work order or Point of Sales terminal.
Jennifer Murray, P. Eng., Division Manager
Chemistry/Physics Bldg, C1023A
Phone: (709) 864-8714
Fax: (709) 864-7482
Sheldon Cribb (Acting Supervisor)
QE II Library, L1013
Phone: (709) 864-4561
Fax: (709) 864-2400
Customer Information e-mail: