Public Engagement Speed Dating
Who says you can't get engaged on the first date?
Memorial is playing match maker but instead of sparking romance, we're helping Memorial students network with some of the most influential and exciting people in this province.
With decision-makers from business, arts, health, not-for-profits, government and more, this is your chance – ask a question, share your ideas and make a connection!
The catch? You've got 15 minutes to do it.
- Who's invited? All Memorial students and student groups
- When? 2:00 - 3:30 pm, Friday, February 15th, 2013
- Where? The Breezeway, St. John's Campus, Memorial University
Take a look at the specific people you'll be able to meet, and register HERE. Please RSVP by February 8th. Questions? Email Amy at email@example.com.
Take a look below to see the sectors and organizations represented by our guests:
- Arts and Culture
- Department of Tourism, Culture, and Recreation
- Paul Pope Productions
- Target Marketing
- College of the North Atlantic (CNA)
- Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc.
- AMEC Environment & Infrastructure
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society – Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA)
- Multi Materials Stewardship Board (MMSB)
- WWF-Canada, Atlantic Region
- Stantec Consulting Ltd
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Trial Division (General)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- City of St. John's
- Newfoundland and Labrador Health Boards Association (NLHBA)
- Eastern Health
- Plato Consulting
- Chevron Canada
- NL Association of Technology Industries
- Canadian Centre for Fisheries Innovation (CCFI)
- Social Justice
- Community Sector Council Newfoundland and Labrador (CSCNL)
- United Way of Newfoundland & Labrador
- Association for New Canadians
- Women in Resource Development Corporation (WRDC)
- Food Security Network (FSN) NL
- Happy City
- Stella's Circle
- Housing & Homelessness Network
- Provincial Advisory Council on the Status of Women (PACSW)