Members of search committee
Memorial University has established the committee to undertake the search for the next vice-president (Marine Institute).
Members of the search committee:
- Kevin Anderson, head, School of Fisheries, Marine Institute
- Andrés Beita-Jiménez, graduate student (PhD in Fisheries Stock Assessment)
- Kiley Best, fisheries biologist, Centre for Fisheries and Ecosystems Research, Marine Institute
- Robert Brown, research scientist, Maritime and Offshore Safety, Marine Institute
- Angie Clarke, director, Academic and Student Affairs, Marine Institute
- Cyr Couturier, marine biologist/aquaculture scientist, School of Fisheries, Marine Institute
- Travis Fridgen, interim dean, Faculty of Science
- Jennifer Howell, enrolment management coordinator, Marine Institute
- Aiden Parsons, undergraduate student and vice-president (internal), Marine Institute Undergraduate Students’ Union
- Jacqueline Perry, member, Marine Institute Advisory Board
President Vianne Timmons serves as chair of the search committee.