2020/21 Planning Guides (BMus) Applied Study in Piano, Organ, or Guitar
The following Program Planning Guides are for students who entered the Bachelor of Music degree program in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Each guide includes the core requirements as well as the specific requirements for your major. If you have not yet chosen a major, use the guide for General Musical Studies.
- Composition with Minor in Jazz Studies
- General Musical Studies
- General Musical Studies with Minor in a Discipline Other Than Music
- General Musical Studies with Minor in Jazz Studies
- Performance with Minor in Composition
- Performance with Minor in Jazz Studies
- Performance and Musicologies