Memorial University publishes a wide range of information on a variety of platforms. Here is a selection of key digital publications:
Newspapers, newsletters and magazines
- The Gazette: Memorial’s official news site.
- Luminus: the magazine for alumni and friends of Memorial.
- Research Matters: Memorial’s research magazine.
- The Annual: a publication of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- BENCHMARKS: issued by the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
- The Bridge: the external magazine of the Marine Institute.
- MUNMED: the newsletter for the Faculty of Medicine.
- The Muse: the official student newspaper, published by The Muse Publications Inc.
- Memorial’s Twitter account
- Memorial’s Facebook account
- Memorial’s YouTube channel
- Memorial’s Instagram account
- Animus: a philosophical journal for our time.
- Culture & Tradition: Canada’s longest running, bilingual folklore journal.
- The Journal of Ocean Technology: an independent quarterly periodical specifically designed to cater to all segments of the global ocean technology community.
- The Morning Watch: a journal of education and social analysis.
- Newfoundland Quarterly: incorporating ASPECTS, a publication of the Newfoundland Historical Society.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Studies: a journal devoted to publishing clear and well-written essays in the arts and sciences about the society and culture of Newfoundland and Labrador.