Frecker Fall Program Timeline
Frecker Fall (Sept. 8-Dec. 6, 2019) Program Timeline
- April 30 - Deadline for Fall Program application
- by May 10 - Notification of acceptance (conditional acceptance for students currently enrolled in 1502)
- by May 31 - Return MCP Application for Out-of-Province Coverage/Contract/Waiver/Health Statement/Survey filled and signed
- by June 30 - Pay a program acceptance deposit of $378 at MUN and send the deposit receipt to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
NOTE: The deposit is $77 non-refundable and totally non-refundable after Aug. 8, to cover administrative and flight cancellation charges. Students pay their program fees for the Frecker Program directly into their student accounts via Mastercard, Visa, or Debit (online banking). The program fee will be flagged to be removed from your account within the fees payment deadlines, and then transferred to the correct FOAPAL. In order to retrieve your deposit receipt, login to MUN self-service and type in student number and pin. Under student menu, select financial information, view account summary by term, copy the Fall semester, and paste it into your email reply to the MLLC Department.
- July 9 - Start to register for MUN courses: FREN2300-040, FREN2100-040, FREN2101-040, FREN2602-040 and FREN 2900-040 (Tuition fees and all other fees are due upon registration).
- by Aug. 23 - Pay the remaining $1,622* Program fee (bring or send a copy of the receipt to the MLLC Department)
- Sept. 4 - Deadline to pay tuition fees for MUN courses ($1,275* + applicable misc. fees & charges) (to avoid a late payment penalty)
- Sept. 6 - Attend Orientation Day (9:30am-4pm)
- Sept. 8 - Be at St. John’s airport at 1pm (air Saint-Pierre counter closes at 1:30pm sharp)
(*Program and fees are subject to university approval)