Professional Development Information
Think On Your Feet
Structure your ideas simply and persuasively, target listeners core concerns, and avoid information overload.
Think on Your Feet® is an interactive seminar that is filled with practice, coaching and feedback. Participants master the ability to organize and present their ideas quickly and with clarity, brevity, and impact.
Think on Your Feet® is an internationally acclaimed seminar from education provider McLuhan & Davies. McLuhan & Davies is a Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Registered Service Provider. This seminar qualifies for Personal Development Units (PDUs) towards your PMP and Gold Seal certifications.
- Learn techniques to communicate and respond with confidence
- Learn how to organize your thoughts to communicate more effectively
- Understand techniques for building succinct, structured responses
- Learn techniques to approach difficult questions
- Build an effective and confident team of communicators
- Introduce strategies that increase efficiency in preparing presentations and other business communications
- Improve the effectiveness of organizational communications
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are involved in public speaking and delivering presentations. Previous communication experience or training, such as in presentations or public speaking, is an asset to the training experience.
Build your public speaking and presentation skills through professional development in:
- Structuring ideas persuasively
- Supporting ideas with memorable examples
- Targeting listeners concerns
- Simplifying complex information
- Avoiding information overload
- Getting to the point and being remembered
- Handling objections
- Answering questions quickly and coherently
- Dealing with hostile situations and emotional issues
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 14