Inquire below for future program dates.
Discover what it takes to be an effective leader who can successfully cultivate motivation and enthusiasm among your team.
Leaders exist throughout many levels within an organization and both leadership and management are essential for individual and organizational success based on the functionality of their roles.
Leadership Essentials identifies the traits and abilities that are required for outstanding leadership and spotlights how you can enhance your skills in this area. This course will not only improve your leadership proficiency, it will provide you with the tools to inspire and motivate others to perform at their best and achieve your organizational goals in the process.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the difference between managing and leading
- Evaluate the traits and skills of effective Leaders (e.g. Delegation & Empowerment, Humility, Emotional & Cultural Intelligence, Inspiring others, Authenticity, Decision Making)
- Understand different leadership styles and when to use them
- Understand the importance of inclusive leadership
- Creating your leadership development plan
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 7
This course qualifies for Professional Development Units (PDUs) as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Each course has a specific qualifying factor for PDUs. See the table below for a specific PDU breakdown for this Gardiner Center program.
To learn more about PDUs and how to apply these credits to your active credential please see www.pmi.org.
Talent Triangle Allocations
Qualifying PDU Hours
Ways of Working