Professional Development Information
Business Process Management
Learn how to systematically examine your organization's workflow to make it more effective, more efficient, and more productive.
Business Process Management teaches participants how to examine key business processes and generate solutions for improvements. Business Process Management (BPM) has evolved from its traditional quality roots into a powerful system which quickly examines and dramatically improves all work processes within an organization. It ensures that processes are more effective, more efficient and more capable of delivering measurable value to their internal and/or external customers. This seminar provides a template for managing the end-to-end work that your organization performs to create maximum value for your customers. Participants will learn techniques and strategies that contribute directly to increased productivity, increased workflow efficiency, efficient use of your resources, and improved staff morale.
In order to experience all steps in the business process management process, participants will work through a simulated business process exercise.
- Know how to identify and select key business processes to analyze
- Learn to apply business process management to improve workplace efficiencies
- Know how to identify and resolve workflow bottlenecks
- Understand how to clarify employee roles and responsibilities
- Learn strategies to ensure compliance with organizational procedures
- Learn practical analytical tools
- Understand methodologies to improve efficiencies, costs, and human resource allocation for key business processes
- Enable deployment of business process strategies that help improve productivity and morale
- Learn methods to improve consistency in delivering standardized, high quality products/services
- Learn how to use business process improvements to increase customer satisfaction levels
Who Should Attend
Business Process Management is not specific to a type of organization. All management and their staff from private, public or government organizations will derive an immediate benefit from Business Process Management.
Participants will improve their understanding and use of business process management through professional development in:
- Identifying the key business processes
- How to create the Business Process Management Team
- How to collect the voice of the customer
- Analyzing the process
- Measuring the process
- Completing a root cause analysis
- Developing solutions
- Implementing solutions
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 14