Induction Ceremony 2019
Deadline to register for Induction Ceremony is May 24th.
Faculty of Education
The dean of the Faculty of Education and the president of the Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association invite education students eligible to graduate at the Spring and Fall Convocations to attend the Ceremony of Induction into the Teaching Profession.
The induction ceremony is held during convocation. Certificates and pins are presented to each graduate in recognition of the completion of their professional studies.
Deadline to register is May24th and to book tickets for the Induction Ceremony will be posted prior to the ceremony.
If you wish to attend the Induction Ceremony please send an email to email@example.com and provide your:
Telephone Number + Area Code
Number of tickets requested
(maximun 3 per person - including yourself)
Indicate the Degree to be Awarded
Select degree from following list:
- Bachelor of Education (Primary/Elementary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary/Elementary) as a Second Degree
- Bachelor of Education (Intermediate/Secondary)
- Bachelor of Education (Intermediate/Secondary) Conjoint with the Diploma in Technology Education
- Bachelor of Education (Native and Northern)
- Bachelor of Music Education as a Second Degree
- Bachelor of Music Conjoint with Bachelor of Music Education