The Faculty of Education Dean's Awards recognize and honour excellence in teaching, research, engagement and service. These awards are presented annually to tenured or tenure-track faculty and to permanent or contractual staff.
You may nominate a colleague for one of the following Dean's Awards:
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research
- Dean’s Award for Excellence in Engagement and Service
- Dean’s Award for Excellence (non-tenure track faculty)
- Dean’s Staff Award for Service (up to two awards)
- 2017-2018 citations for Deans' Awards recipients
- 2016-2017 citations for Deans' Awards recipients
- 2015-2016 citations for Deans' Awards recipients
- Nominations for all awards should include a summary cover letter (approximately one-two pages) outlining how the criteria have been met.
- Nomination packages can be sent to Rose Cross or dropped off to her in the Deans’s office.
- Completed nomination packages will need to be submitted by a specified date.
- Please note, no late applications will be accepted.