Class of '79 Social Work Reunion
TARGET: Class of '79 social work alumni!
DATE: Oct. 18th - 20th, 2019
LOCATION: St. John's - Various locations
Several of us attended the 50th anniversary of the School of Social Work last October and got together for a brunch the next morning. There was just over a dozen of us. We had a great time and talked about having a reunion of the full graduating class and some of the former faculty/staff of that time, this October, our 40th anniversary!!
Cathy Connors and Noel Flynn
The planning is done and here is the schedule:
- Friday, Oct. 18
- 7:00 pm: Social at Noel Flynn’s house. BYOB. Pot Luck munchies (hot finger foods, chips, dips, cookies, etc.). Non-alcoholic punch will be provided. We will be facetiming colleagues out of town or province. Bring along any pictures you may have from our school days at MUN. They should be good for a laugh or two!
- Saturday, Oct. 19:
- 2:00 pm: Escapequest – 156 Duckworth St. ($25)
- 6:00 pm: Supper/Social – Capital Hotel 208 Kenmount Rd ($60)
- AM or PM: Eastcoast Trail walk in the morning and/or the afternoon
- Sunday, Oct. 20:
- 11:00 am: Brunch at a restaurant (for those interested)
- AM or PM: Eastcoast Trail walk in the morning and/or the afternoon.
If you are a part of this class and would like to partake in these celebrations, please connect with Cathy Connors (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Noel Flynn (email@example.com) for complete details.