Every year, usually in October, Memorial hosts a series of events that create the perfect chance to reconnect with fellow Memorial University alumni and friends via reunions and pan-university events. Offerings include education, entertainment and celebrations for class, academic and affinity events.
At the heart of MUNalum Days, reunions provide the perfect backdrop to reunite with friends and past professors, reminisce about the good times and stay up-to-date with what is happening at Memorial. Want to see what reunions are coming up? Interested in planning one? Learn more
This prestigious alumni award presentation takes place annually during MUNalum Days. The Alumni Tribute Awards honour Memorial University’s finest alumni who've made tremendous contributions at home and around the world. The awards include the Alumni of the Year; J.D. Eaton Award; Horizon Award; and the Outstanding Community Service Award. Learn more
Hosted by president and vice-chancellor, Dr. Vianne Timmons, this meaninful and continually growing MUNalum Days event recognizes alumni celebrating 50 or more years of graduation from the Memorial University. This is an invitation-only event and attendees are treated to entertainment, a reception and most importantly the the acceptance of their special 50 year pin. Learn more
MUNalum Days 2021 Happenings
Below is a list of confirmed events happening during MUNalum Days 2021:
- Coast Lines Book Club with Alan Doyle | Wednesday, October 13 | 7:30-9 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
- Navigating Career Transitions | Thursday, October 14 | 1-2 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
- Canadian Politics: Where do we go from here? | Friday, October 15 | NEW TIME: 12:30-1:45pm Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!!
- MUNalum 101: Gender Diversity | Tuesday, October 19 | 1-2 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
- Have You Ever Wondered How The Pandemic Has Transformed The Workplace? | Tuesday, October 19 | 7 - 8 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
- Teacher Tales on Tuesday Evenings | Tuesday, October 26 | 8-8:45 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
- 40th Annual Alumni Tribute Awards | Wednesday, October 27 | 7-8:30 p.m. Newfoundland Time | Click here for more details!
More events to come!
2021 MUNalum Days Partners:
Please take a moment to learn more about our partners by clicking on a logo below.
Partnership opportunities come in many forms. From financial partnerships to in-kind donations of time, space or talent, we want you involved. By partnering with us, you will be connected to more than 50,000 alumni through marketing efforts. Learn more.