BY HANS ROLLMANN
A. Source Collections
1. Annual Reports of the United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts. London: S.P.G., 1701 ff. (locations: PANL, QC [partial])
2. "Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts: The Journals, 1701-1850." 50 vols. + App. A-D (= 17 reels). Wakefield: Micro Methods, 1964. (location: CNS [Microfilm 567])
b) Individual Indices after each MS volume
b) Calendar of Letters from Canada, Newfoundland, Pennsylvania, Barbados and the Bahamas 1721-1793 Preserved at The United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel. List and Index Society, Special Series, Vol. 5 (1972). Pp. 2-5, 39-67, 85-87, 111. (CNS)
c) Individual Indices on microfilm.
4. "SPG - Letter Books, Series C. Can. I." (location: PANL only!)
b) See 3b, pp. 139-155.
c) Individual indices on microfilm.
5. "The Fulham Papers at Lambeth Palace Library." 42 vols (= 20 reels). London: World Microfilm Publications, n.d. Esp. reels 1, 11, 19. (location: M.U.N., Basement, Microform Room [Microfilm 3636])
See: "Newfoundland" in Index
2. Manross, William Willson. S.P.G. Papers in the Lambeth Palace Library: Calendar and Indexes. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1974. (M.U.N. Reserve: Rel. 4710 [CD 1069. L77. M36. 1974]).
3. Individual indices on microfilm.
2. "Missionary Roll, S.P.G. - Part I. (1702-1892) [Nfld.]." In Pascoe, C.F. Two Hundred Years of the S.P.G.: An Historical Account of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts 1701-1900. London: S.P.G., 1901. Pp. 856- 860. (CNS)
3. Christensen, Ruth M. "The Establishment of S.P.G. Missions in Newfoundland, 1703-1783." Historical Magazine of the Protestant Episcopal Church. 20 (June 1951): 207-229. (M.U.N. Reserve: Rel 3900/3901)