Who We Are
Memorial's Mission Statement
Memorial University is an inclusive community dedicated to innovation and excellence in teaching and learning, research, scholarship, creative activity, service and public engagement.
Memorial welcomes and supports students and scholars from all over the world and contributes knowledge and expertise locally, nationally and internationally.
Marketing & Communications' Vision
The Division of Marketing and Communications will work to make Memorial University become recognized as one of the most distinguished public universities in Canada and beyond by 2020.
The Division of Marketing and Communications distinguishes Memorial in hearts and minds by using collective ingenuity to engage the stakeholders in the university's story, past, present, and future.
Our Quality Promise
The division works in a creative, collaborative, and innovative way to find solutions to effectively meet Memorial's marketing and communications needs.
Our core functions are marketing, communications, and administration. We are dedicated to providing quality products and services, and we employ a quality management system to help fulfill our commitments.
Motto: Quality is not about maintaining standards; it is about raising them.
To fulfill our promise, we commit to:
- understanding, accepting and living the principles of the vision, mission, and quality promise;
- ensuring that client needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled;
- ensuring a systematic and disciplined approach in all activities associated with meeting client requirements;
- establishing and reviewing objectives as part of our continual improvement effort;
- conforming with requirements of the quality management system and continually improving its effectiveness;
- supporting each other and collaborating towards success; and
- reviewing the vision, mission, and quality promise for continued suitability