Meal PlansDining Hall menus and other information from our Food Services provider, Chartwell’s, are available at www.dineoncampus.ca/mun
Housing, Food and Conference Services
1. Residents are not permitted to transfer their meal cards to another person.
2. Residents must not tamper with or alter their meal card.
3. Residents are not permitted to enter the Main Dining Hall without a valid meal card unless they pay cash for their meal.
4. Guests are permitted in the Main Dining Hall if they pay cash for their meal.
5. Residents are not permitted to remove any food, other than one piece of fruit or one ice cream cone, from the Main Dining Hall.
6. Residents can upgrade the meal plan at any time (e.g. increase from 10 to 14 meals per week). Meal plans cannot be downgraded (e.g. decrease from 14 to 10 meals per week) after registration is complete.
7. Residents of Burton’s Pond Apartments who have chosen to have a meal plan, may cancel their meal plan by giving one month’s notice, in writing, to the Housing Main Office. The cancellation will be effective as of the Sunday following the one’s month notification.