Apply for Student Residences
Student Residences at Memorial’s St. John’s campus provide living space for almost 2,000 students. Demand can exceed availability. You do not need to wait for admission to Memorial before you apply to live in residence.
How to Apply
Select the application period you wish to apply for. If you wish to apply to multiple communities, please be aware that a separate application is required for each community.
Semester Application Fee (non-refundable):
- Fall & Winter: September - April $40
- Winter: January - April $20
- Spring: May - August $20
- Intersession: May - June $20
- Summer: June - August $20
When you are formally offered living space, the confirmation must be accompanied by a deposit of $500 credited toward your residence fees.
Select your application from the drop-down menu below:
For CNA Students
• Follow this link to the student verification page. If you do not have a student number, enter your CI number instead.
• Check your email for the verification code and enter it to proceed to the "Residence Services" page.
• Please contact email@example.com with any questions or issues.
For Returning Residents
Reapplication for returning residents is open from Friday, February 16, 2018 to March 2, 2018 for the Fall 2018 and Winter 2019 academic year.
- Go to my.mun.ca and log in using your MUN Login ID and password.
- Go to the "Students" tab at the top of the page, and click the "Residence Services" button in the Student Services window. This should be on the right side of the page.
- Below your Housing Agreement and information on mail notifications, there should be a window for reapplication for the Spring/Intercession/Summer 2018 semesters. Follow the instructions to proceed with your application.