Please Enter a Search Term

Liquor Services

Did you know that Memorial University has its own liquor license administered through the Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation? This allows Memorial to hold events that serve alcohol on campus. It also means that events serving alcohol must be in accordance with Memorial University’s Alcohol Policy and associated procedures.

Liquor Services at Memorial is a division of the Housing Food and Conference Services Department and is responsible for the on-campus sale, distribution, consumption, promotion, acquisition and storage of alcohol.

Anyone wishing to serve alcohol on University premises or at any University event pursuant to the University’s Liquor License must apply to hold the event through the Division of Liquor Services of the Housing, Food and Conference Services Department. In addition to adhering to the Universitiy Alcohol Policy, all students, staff and faculty serving alcohol must follow guidelines and rules within the provincial Liquor Control Act regulations.

For Liquor Services (Bartending, Bar Set Up, Liquor Orders & Server Intervention Questions)

George Summers
Phone: 1 709 864 6219

If planning an event that involves alcohol please read and select the form that suits your needs. If you are unsure of the appropiate form contact us with the details of your event and we will advise you on the form that matches your criteria. We require a minimum of 5 days notice for any event on campus, i.e. For Friday evening cut off is Monday noon.

Forms & Files:

Download Adobe Reader Free