The Liquor Services Division of the Housing Food and Conference Services Department is responsible for the on-campus sale, distribution, consumption, promotion, acquisition and storage of alcohol.
Anyone wishing to serve alcohol on University premises or at any university event pursuant to the University’s Liquor License must apply to hold the event through the Division of Liquor Services of the Housing, Food and Conference Services Department and must ensure compliance with the University Alcohol Policy and associated procedures and all relevant provincial Liquor Control Act regulations.
For further information contact email@example.com
Forms & Files:
- Flow Chart (.pdf)
- Alcohol Event Request (.pdf)
- SWGC Liquor Approval Form (.pdf)
- Liquor Services Function Sheet (.pdf)
- Student Alcohol Event Request Form (.pdf)
- MI Request for Facilities (.pdf)
- MI Request for Food Services (.pdf)
- Alcohol Price List (.pdf)
- Rooms for Student Alcohol Events - Main Campus (.pdf)