CIAP provides support for academic planning through the following processes:
- assisting the Provost and Vice-President (Academic) in the preparation of budgets
- coordinating regular reviews of academic units and programs
- developing agendas for the Academic Planning and Budget Committee
- defining policy alternatives consistent with the information available
- actively asking for responses to its reports in particular that enable these reports to serve as catalysts for changing policies and procedures
Further detail can be found by following the menu items under Planning.