Features & Benefits
What can Navigate provide for advisors?
- One tool: You will no longer need to access multiple tools when advising students (e.g. Orbis, Banner, Self Service, email, paper documents and files, etc.).
- Comprehensive records: If you’re advising a student who has previously been advised by someone else, you’ll have access to advice provided in previous sessions.
- Informed appointments: You’ll be able to access the student record in Navigate prior to appointments so your sessions with students are informed by their specific needs.
What are the benefits of using Navigate?
- Student success: Navigate will provide advisors with access to reliable, real-time information so we can help students when they encounter difficulties.
- Proactive support: It will help us proactively identify student needs and offer support.
- Streamlined process: Advisors will be able to access pertinent student information, record advice, schedule appointments and contact students through one platform.