Create and Populate a Watch List
Create a Watch List
1. Select the Lists and Searches icon from the left of the page.
2. The Watch Lists Page appears. Select New Watch List button.
3. From the Adding new Watch List page, enter the name of the watch list and select Save Watch List.
Populate a Watch List with Students
1. Select the list you just created.
2. From the page that appears, select the Add Student button.
3. Enter the student’s name or student number.
4. Select the student’s name. If you are adding multiple students, repeat this step until you have added all the students.
NOTE: It may take a moment for the names to populate on the page.
5. Select Add Student.
Populate a Watch List from any other page.
1. Select the magnifying glass from the left of the page.
2. From the New Search Screen, enter the student’s name. Select Search.
3. Select the box next to the student’s name.
4. Select Actions and then Watch.
5. Add to Watch List box will appear, select a previously created list or select Create a new list.
6. Select Save. (This may take a few moments depending on the size of the list)
7. Once completed select List and Searches to see the existing Watch List(s).
To print this page as a PDF, click here.