Peer Helper Program
The Peer Helper Program, an initiative of the Wellness Program, is supported by Student Affairs and Services and directed by the Wellness Coordinator.
We are Peer Helpers, students trained to provide information to other students both here at Memorial's main campus and at the Marine Institute. We participate in campus-wide awareness campaigns and special events upon request.
Our web page is dedicated to keeping you up-to-date of all upcoming Health and Wellness events; the most recent information available on issues that are of importance to you; the rewards of becoming a Peer Helper and how you can get involved.
- to provide a direct information service to all students
- to provide positive role models for our fellow students
- to provide students with the information needed to make informed decisions
- to provide learning experiences where all students can develop valuable life skills
- to maximize opportunities for positive peer interactions