International Bachelor of Business Administration
One of only three such programs in Canada, students in this four-year program develop business skills with a global perspective by focusing their studies on a specific global region. A semester of study in this region is required to develop cross-cultural communication skills and cultural understanding. This program is an excellent opportunity for students interested in working in the global environment.
Students may apply for admission to Pre-iBBA from high school by indicating their desired program in the appropriate place on the University Application for Admission/Readmission. Direct entry into the Pre-iBBA program from high school is subject to the applicant meeting the general admission requirements for Memorial University.
Current Memorial University students or students transferring from another post-secondary institution must successfully complete the Pre-iBBA course requirements prior to admission to the program.
Faculty of Business Administration
- Fall, winter and spring semesters (for Pre-iBBA)
- Fall semester only (for iBBA - year 2)
- Applications for Pre-iBBA are considered on a rolling basis. Students are encouraged to apply by:
- March 1 for fall admission
- Oct. 1 for winter admission
- Feb. 1 for spring admission
- March 1 (for iBBA - year 2)
Yes (for transfer students only)