- Providing Feedback on your Courses: The Online Course Evaluation Questionnaires – New Procedures
- Timing of Univ-2020 Examination
- Special Session for FYS Students: Helping you Get a Summer or Part-Time Job
- Undergraduate Students looking for On-Campus Employment during Spring should Check out MUCEP
- On Your Way...
1. Providing Feedback on your Courses: The Online Course Evaluation
Questionnaires – New Procedures. CEQ for all courses are now
accessible online through the Memorial Student Self-Serve. There will be no
in-class CEQs in Univ 2020 or in any of your other courses. This facility opens
on March 25 and closes on April 9. Please take time to provide your feedback. The information you provide is important to your instructors.
2.Timing of Univ-2020 Examination
Friday, Apr 19, 12:00pm - 2:00pm in Phys Ed 2000
3.Special Session for FYS Students: Helping you Get a Summer or
Part-Time Job Monday April 1, 2013, 1:20-1:50 in ED 3048 (note this
is before your scheduled class) A resume and cover letter are the first steps needed in finding that all important summer job or in getting MUCEP employment. Learn how to market your skills and experiences effectively on paper so you stand out above the rest. This workshop covers how to make a resume, guidelines for a cover letter and how to tailor both to a particular position. We'll also let you know some great places and
websites to find work. Delivered by Career Development and Experiential Learning
4. Undergraduate Students looking for On-Campus Employment during Spring
should Check out MUCEP Jobs
Posted: Monday, May 6 – 10, 2013
Deadline to Apply: 12 NOON on Friday, May 10, 2013
To view available job postings and apply, please visit MUNLife.
5. On Your Way...
The FYS team will be sorry to see you leave our teal corner, but we hope your time with us made a good start on being at Memorial. Come back and see us next semester. Meanwhile do email us to let us know how your summer is going.
All good wishes,
Valerie Burton, Shannon Hayes and Shelly Kawaja