Responsibilities of the Treasurer
- Attend regular meetings of the ASWS committee.
- Exercise voting privileges on the ASWS committee.
- Introduce yourself to the student body.
- Identify student/ASWS concerns - via appropriate communication
mediums (ex e-mail, class presentations, student newsletters, facebook, signs in student lounge etc).
- Liaise and bridge connections between social work students and the ASWS committee.
- Assume responsibility of the financial matters of the Association of Social Work Students committee.
- Assume responsibility of the financial matters of their graduating year.
- Review the financial ledger every month to ensure its accuracy and make necessary additions and changes. After review, initial the ledger to ensure accountability. The ledger will then be passed onto the vice-president for final review.
- Submit an annual financial report to the Association of Social Work Student committee.
- Uphold confidentiality at all times unless otherwise directed.
- Other duties as arise and are appropriate.