Applicants are required to submit:
- an application form for the SGS. Applicants must meet the requirements for admission to the School of Graduate Studies, as outlined in the University Calendar;
- evidence of an MSW degree or equivalent professional social work degree, as determined by the Graduate Studies Committee, School of Social Work;
- evidence of a minimum of three years of professional practice;
- description of her/his intended study and research plan; and
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae and samples of written work.
For more information: