Undergraduate Student Employment Opportunities
Current work eperience opportunities for Winter 2018.
Looking for work experience in the social enterprise sector? Interested in exploring future career paths in social enterprise? Check out the opportunities we have listed below and submit your application to email@example.com
The Centre for Social Enterprise aims to place motivated and talented undergraduate students with social enterprises in Newfoundland and Labrador. The centre's objective is to provide students with opportunities for personal growth and career discovery through work placements, where they will assist on social enterprise-related projects, specifically designed to meet the needs of the partner community organization in exchange for experience that helps the students hone their skills and explore future career paths.
In one PDF document, please send a covering letter of motivation, resume, your student number, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all undergraduate students to apply. Applications will be sorted and sent to our community partners for their consideration. Short-listed student candidates will be contacted for an interview. If a student is successful, the start and end dates of the placement will be confirmed.
Eligible students must:
- Be a registered undergraduate student at the St. John’s campus
- Ideally a second-year student or above
- Be in good academic standing
- Demonstrate previous volunteer/community service experience
- Respectfully uphold your commitments towards the community partner and its clients as prescribed by the work placement
- Complete a post-placement reflection exercise/debrief
If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Social Enterprise Partner Relations Officer at email@example.com