Killam Exchange Fellowship
The Killam Foundation for Educational Exchange is a joint, bi-national treaty-based organization created to encourage mutual understanding through academic and cultural exchange. The foundation is supported by the Canadian Government, through the Department of Foreign Affairs, and by the United States Government, through the Department of State. The foundation is also supported by a diverse group of corporate sponsors, charitable trusts, and a select group of university partners. The Killam Fellowships Program is a new initiative for the foundation and is supported by the American Killam Trusts.
To be considered, students must meet the following criteria
- Be a Canadian Citizen at the time of taking up the fellowship
- Full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing
- Fulfillment of the study abroad eligibility requirements and regulations of home university
- English-language fluency
- Superior academic achievement
- Completion of all steps of the application process prior to the published deadlines
- Nominations by his/her university to receive a Killam Fellowship
Applications can be picked up at the scholarships and awards office, UC 4018.