The Office of Research Services (ORS) offers services including the following:
- Institutional signature for applications, and grant related contracts and agreements.
- Facilitation of the establishment of research accounts through Financial and Administrative Services; fund transfers; tracking clearances/ethics reviews where applicable (Animal Care, Ethics, etc.).
- Administration of internally-funded grant programs.
- Liaison with Tri-Agency (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC) and other research funding organizations and agencies; related accountability and regulatory requirements
- Workshops and faculty/staff orientations.
- Capturing and reporting of information on Memorial’s research effort
- Developing new research/strategic initiatives in consultation with the Office of the Vice-President (Research) and academic units.
- Information services, e.g. communicating funding opportunities/deadlines; agency guidelines.