Please note that the Senate of Memorial University has approved new Instructions for Students Regarding the Conduct of Examinations in Central Locations as well as Procedures for the Conduct of Examinations in Central Locations. These came into effect for Fall 2009. All students and exam invigilators are encouraged to review the information here.
Students are required to show their Memorial photo identification cards in order to be permitted to write their final examinations.
Effective Winter Semester 2012, a student registered in a distance course will be required to present both a Memorial Campus Card ID and a piece of government-issued photo identification to invigilators prior to writing tests and examinations. It is the responsibility of the exam invigilator to determine if the likeness between the two pieces of ID is true. A student will not be permitted to write the exam if the invigilator does not find a match between both photos.
Exam schedules for the St. John’s and Corner Brook campuses are posted early in each semester.
Students enrolled in Distance Education courses should select View Distance Exam Schedule in the Distance Education menu of Memorial Self-Service for information on the location of the examinations in their Distance Education courses.
- St. John's and Distance (Undergrduate) -Winter 2014
- Grenfell Campus (Undergraduate) - Winter 2014
- St. John's and Distance (Undergrduate) - Fall 2013
- Grenfell Campus (Undergraduate) - Fall 2013
- St. John's and Distance (Undergraduate) - Intersession 2013
- St. John's and Distance (undergrdaute) - Spring Semester and Summer Session 2013
- Grenfell Campus (Undergraduate) - Intersession 2013
- St. John's and Distance (Undergraduate) - Winter 2013
- Grenfell Campus (Undergraduate) - Winter 2013
Note: Your personalized examination schedule is available through the Academic Information Menu of Memorial Self-Service.
For more detailed information on scheduling of final exams, applying to write a deferred exam, access to final examination scripts, and applying for a reread of a final exam, consult 4.7 Examinations of the University Calendar.