PROCEDURE WHEN AN ACADEMIC ACCOMMODATION REQUEST CANNOT BE ARRANGED THROUGH INFORMAL CONSULTATION FOR COURSES UNDER CONTROL OF SIR WILFRED GRENFELL COLLEGE
1. The student may ask the administrative head of the Instructor's Academic Unit (in writing), in consultation with the appropriate Program Chair(s), to review the requested accommodation and make a decision.
2. If the student is dissatisfied with the decision of the administrative head of the Instructor's Academic Unit, the student may ask the Vice-Principal of Grenfell College, in writing, to review the decision of the administrative head.
3. If the student is dissatisfied with the decision of the Vice-Principal of Grenfell College, the student may ask the Vice-President (Academic), in writing, to review the decision of the Vice-Principal.
4. Compliance with the time limits outlined in this Procedure is expected except in exceptional circumstances (see PROCEDURE FOR REACHING ACADEMIC ACCOMMODATION).
5. The Procedures for the St. John's campus will apply where courses are not taught on the Grenfell College campus.
6. When appropriate (see Appendix C of Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilitiespolicy), students may present reviews in a form other than writing, e.g., audiotape.