Please Enter a Search Term
PROCEDURE FOR KULLIK-LIGHTING AND SMUDGING
- A list of the permanent Kullik-lighting and smudging sites is available here.
- Kullik-lighting and smudging may occur at other sites throughout the University under the following provisions:
- In all cases on the St. Johns Campus, notify the Coordinator of the Aboriginal Resource Office (ARO). Notifications should be made at least two days in advance.
- In all cases on the Grenfell Campus, notify the Aboriginal Liaison Coordinator. Notifications should be made at least two days in advance.
- The Coordinator of the ARO on the St. Johns Campus will notify Facilities Management to determine if there are specific concerns with a particular site.
- If the ARO or the Aboriginal Liaison Coordinator cannot be reached, Campus Enforcement and Patrol on the relevant campus should be contacted at least two days in advance
- Signs should be posted and removed after Kullik-lighting and smudging are concluded.
Policies using this procedure: