Please Enter a Search Term
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING SUSPECTED VIOLATIONS OF APPROPRIATE USE OF COMPUTING RESOURCES
- Any employee who becomes aware of a possible violation of appropriate use will immediately inform his or her immediate supervisor and the appropriate IT Service Desk:
- St. Johns Campus: 864-4595
- Marine Institute: 778-0628
- Grenfell Campus: 639-2049
- Faculty of Medicine: 777-6721
- The service desk will immediately notify the Senior IT Director/Manager at the appropriate unit.
- If the violation could possibly involve a security incident or a breach of personal information, the Procedure for Reporting Suspected Security Incidents should be followed.
Policies using this procedure: