Research Writing Resources
- APA Style
- Elements of a grant proposal
- Research and Documentation Online
- Resources for Writers
- The Writing Process
- Guide for Writing a Funding Proposal
Medical & Bioscience Journals
- UTMB School of Nursing - Various Journals related to Nursing
- Wiley Interscience - Journals organized under subject "Life and Medical Science"
All research involving human subjects (or participants) undertaken at Memorial University is required to be reviewed for compliance with the Tri-Council Policy Statement on Ethical Conduct for Research involving Human subjects.
Researchers are required to submit proposals for review by one of two research boards: The Human Investigation Committee (HIC) for medical and biomedical research and the Interdiciplinary Committee on Ethics in Human Research (ICEHR) for all other research.