Services & Events
Nursing Reunion - Class of 86'
(Multiple Locations, NL): July 29-31, 2011
We are planning to celebrate the momentous occasion of the 25th anniversary of the nursing class of 86'. Planning is underway for a graduates only evening in St. John's and an overnight excursion to Woody Island. Come along and reunite with old friends and classmates. It promises to be an enjoyable two days!
Alumni are responsible for their Woody Island booking and nonrefundable down payment of $45. When booking reference: "MUN Nurses 86". To register, contact the Woody Island Resort directly by calling 364-3701, toll free 1-800-504-1066 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After Jan 7, reservations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
If you are interested in attending these events, are looking for further information, or have contact information on fellow graduates, please e-mail Joanne Rose (nee:Newhook) at email@example.com or call 709-643-3185.
- Wine & Cheese: July 29th at 7 p.m., MUN School of Nursing
- Woody Island Excursion: July 30th, 10 a.m. – July 31st, 10 a.m.
Whether you have recently graduated or have been away from the university for some time, you can take comfort in the fact you will always be a part of the Memorial University family. We are very proud of our alumni and their accomplishments; we would like to remain an important part of your life. The Office of Alumni Affairs and Development has been producing new services and events to help connect you with the university and other alumni.
Alumni Services and Benefits
Some of the new services you can enjoy are:
- Hotel discounts at Best Western and Choice Hotels
- Flight discounts with Air Labrador
- A free subscription to Luminus Magazine
- Alumni rates on Sea-Hawks tickets
- Fitness membership discounts at The Works
- Exclusive golf and ski resort memberships
- Preferred insurance rates
- Preferred credit card rates
- Online services, including E-mail for Life
- Career services and many more
You may also be interested in attending some of our alumni events. Here is a small sampling of some of the events you could attend.
- Affinity dinners
- Wine tastings
- Golf, curling and bowling tournaments
- Concerts and motivational speakers
- Public lectures
- Sea-Hawks Athletics events
- Children of Alumni events