Once your website is ready for publishing, it can be hosted through Information Technology Services' web service. This includes the use of a professionally maintained server.

  • Official departments and units of the university may host their sites on the main server.
  • Personal web pages for faculty, staff and students can be hosted on the Information Technology Services personal home page server.

To request a address, start by completing an Information Provider's Agreement form. To submit the form, you can simply scan and email it. With the manager, web content services, you will decide where your page will appear and how it will be linked within For more information, see our step-by-step guide.